Our people are at the heart of our business and our success. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees can thrive. We want to them to experience equity of opportunity, to feel respected and supported to learn and develop, and to be able to be themselves. Like many companies and societies, we can always do better but we are committed to improving our policies, practices and employee experiences that will benefit all our people, our business, and support our future success and sustainable growth.
Our People Goals
Diverse & balanced workforce
- Support our diversity forums to inform positive change across the business.
- 25% of our senior leadership to be female by 2025.
- 40% of our middle leadership to be female by 2033.
- Set new measures and goals globally and locally beyond gender.
- Develop our allyship campaign.
- Focus on the safety and wellness of our people.
- Role based support and training to better equip employees with new skills and tools e.g. unconscious bias training for people making recruitment or promotion decisions.
- Develop our Fair Labour programme by reviewing and enhancing policies, training and practices for our own employees and within our supply chains.
- Retain talent and develop our people at all levels with a focus on our leadership, including through our living leadership and women in leadership programmes.
- Develop recruitment, support mechanisms and partnerships for our refugee onboarding programme.
- Enhance the way we communicate with our people, especially frontline colleagues.
- Measure and improve engagement levels and employee satisfaction.
- Develop our aviation youth education and awareness campaign and community engagement.
- Develop and evolve our people and family friendly policies.